Processing Plus+ includes not only basic document ingestion, but all phases of document processing including duplication identification, deNisting email threading and thematic content creation, all at a current speed of 57 GB per hour!
Cavo eD Processing Plus+
When Cavo Legal quotes you a processing speed, we are quoting a true processing speed that includes all the needed steps in one pass to process the data and prepare it for Search and Review. Our definition of Processing Plus+ is all inclusive, including a full range of capabilities and customization to fit virtually any need. Our current processing rate is over 57 GB per hour, including load time into the Cavo eD platform, ready for Search, Analysis and Review by your team.
Our true distributed processing allows us to simultaneously spread the data processing among multiple servers. When used on the AWS cloud, the number of servers selected to process is a very cost effective way to handle the short term need for lots of machine horsepower.
Details and Benefits
• Processing Plus + – We have achieved a processing speed of 57 GB per hour using raw data files from a major case. All steps are included in this speed rate: data loading, exploding PSTs and containers, customized deNist lists, deduplication, boilerplate data removal, email threading, theme capturing, OCR and documents loaded for first pass review or further analytics.
• Deployment – Can be deployed on Amazon Web Services which is highly scalable and elastic, delivering exceptional performance at reasonable rates with no upfront hardware costs, including encryption and limited access using the AWS Virtual Private Cloud. Alternatively, should you chose, Cavo eD can also be deployed behind the firewall.
• Rapid Data Explosion with Pre-Processing Analytics- Innovative pre-processing tools and data explosion allows users to perform early data assessment prior to processing, thus reducing the volume of documents to process and greatly enhance processing speed.
Cavo eD’s Processing Plus+ includes customizable settings
• Thematic Document Capture – better than keywords, our algorithms capture and rank multiple themes in each document, creating a thematic fingerprint which easily searches and classifies documents by their thematic content.
• Boilerplate – The “boilerplate template” option can be used to eliminate any language patterns that are unneeded such as standard disclaimer language that appears at the bottom of so many corporate email messages. By reducing the volume of false positive results, the search engine and users can then focus on truly relevant document content that may impact the case.
• DeNist – Customizable lists to reduce unneeded data files from being processed.
• DeDuplication – multiple Duplication identification options are included to provide fully customized options based on the needs of the litigation. Duplicates can be displayed during the review or hidden, based on need.
• OCR – Full OCR for all documents without text.
• Embedded Objects – Customize the maximum number and sizes of Embedded Objects to include in the searchable data, and whether to display them inline or as separate documents.
• Hidden Data – System can display hidden data (e.g., white text, document changes, etc.) after Processing.
• Culling Settings – Data can be culled by Type, Custodian, Size and Folder for exclusion or processing priority.