Knowing a matter’s real risks early is the best strategy for a successful outcome. Cavo eD’s pre- and post-processing analytics get the job done fast.
Details and Benefits
Our advanced distributed explosion feature allows us to provide users with access to the details of email populations long before competitors and quickly determine both the utility and completeness of the data:
• Metadata and keyword searches on Exploded PST files allows users to cull the data before it gets processed, saving both time and money.
• Processing priorities can be set by selecting key custodians or entire corporate entities if applicable.
• Counsel might determine early on that a critical custodian is missing from the collection, something they otherwise might not have known until after the data is processed.
• Users can analyze the data down to the individual email to see whether the collection is complete.
As a result, Cavo eD users have a multitude of Early Data Assessment capabilities prior to Processing.
• They can analyze the data down to the individual email to see whether their collection is complete.
• They can take a macro view of the data and examine its thoroughness.
• They can develop an understanding of the content of the email in the corpus.
• Intelligent Processing then allows users to then select the data to be processed with great precision. No more over- or under-Processing. This can lower costs, risks and time while increasing defensibility.
• Understanding your document population early in the process can help user make the correct choices in whether to move forward with a case or push for early settlement.