Cavo eD covers all stages of the EDRM from Pre-Processing through Production and document Presentation integrated into an intuitive user interface. eDiscovery Workflows all interconnect and often require a flexible implementation to account for the everyday twists and turns of litigation. The integrated Ribbon Bar is the launch point for all essential workflows without the need for software add-ons including: Advanced Processing, Early Data Assessment, Search, Technology Assisted Review, Predictive Coding, Linear Review and Case Argument Link Tools. This creates efficiencies over the course of virtually any case.
- All tools are accessible in any module accessed with the Ribbon Bar. This improves the ability of a user to quickly respond to constantly changing fact patterns and addition of new data
- Cavo eD includes Pre-Processing analytics that allow Early Data Assessment, PST explosions and metadata filtering to assist in culling data
- Powerful Intelligent Search based on conceptually dominant themes rather than just keywords provides a deeper and faster understanding of the data corpus
- Case argument outlines can be built with live document links, all within the software
- Document Productions are completed without exporting documents to another system
Details and Benefits
Like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, eDiscovery workflows – Pre-processing, Processing, ECA, Search, Predictive Coding, Review, Analysis and Production – naturally interconnect. In practice, these connections are often multidimensional and non-linear.
- Analytics are not confined to the Search and Identification portions of a project; they are often needed in both Processing and Production, to verify findings at different times.
- First pass review might result in further document processing requirements.
- Further parsing of documents into subcategories after reviews start often speeds up review times. Having sophisticated filtering options as part of review is an example of flexible workflows.
- Ingesting a “synthetic document” at any point during the document review and identification may result in the identification of documents previously not identified through Search alone.
Being able to utilize any of the tools at any time in the process strengthens the user’s ability to be responsive to the current needs of the case and locate the missing pieces. Since Cavo eD is one product running on one platform with one user interface for all tasks, it increases productivity while reducing risk and improving quality control